Like diets, dating and get rich schemes, success in the music industry don’t come to no man who wants it too much.
Most things that go viral don’t need too much of a push. This is the case with Keenan Cahill, America’s latest teenage video star.
- Keenan Cahill is 19 years old and 4 foot 2 as the result of a rare genetic disorder found in 1 in 340,000 people. He had a childhood of frequent surgery including a bone marrow transplant aged one to relieve the effects of pressure.
- In less than 2 years he has won 437 million views since Keenan uploaded a video of himself lip-synching to Katy Perry’s “Teenage Dream” onto Youtube and he has since featured in a remake of the video with Perry.
- Became household name when he made the “Down on Me” video with 50 Cent.
- Performed on American Music Awards with LMFAO, Justin Bieber, Will.i.Am and David Hassellhoff.
- Keenan is hot property for viral campaigns having worked with San Francisco Giants, the NBA’s New York Knicks, Smartwater starring Jennifer Aniston and Wrigley Gum with Serenading Unicorn.
- Keenan has partnered with Paramount Pictures to promote the “Footloose” movie in a video with Julianne Hough.
- Already a TV personality, Keenan gave a winningly funny appearance on E!’s “Chelsea Lately” and been on America’s Top Model and America’s Got Talent.
- Keenan released 3 singles in the USA.
His first UK single is Closer ft. DRS and Shy, released on 19th May
Here is a Youtube link to Keenan’s Youtube channel:
And to connect via social media, click these logos for: